Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Musing: A Brief Update

Dear God, 

When I began blogging, it was because  I wanted to use this place as a storing place of my innermost thoughts, secrets, musings and confessions...which goes on to explain why I chose the name I chose for my blog....later, the high of making new friends, trying to be popular and trying to keep up with all the blogs got the original idea side tracked.

And after a few months, I somehow found myself in a situation where I had to take up writing as a job, and so had little time left for writing for pleasure. The only posts I wrote anymore were those for blog contests...writing had become a means to and end. It was as though the world of blogging was lost to me...I was a stranger peeping through the key hole once in a while to see what was happening in this world.

Now, I'm acting on my impulse again and starting with this blog...this time, though, there's a difference. I am going to post all the diary entries I have written so far, with nothing to classify them.
Why I'm doing this, I have no idea....I just know that I want to do it. And in retrospect, isn't that what life should be about? To do what you want to do?

So, hello, once again, Blog World! Let's see how long this stint lasts!

Signing off for now...

Me

8 comments:

  1. good to see you back...and can't wait for this new adventure of yours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I think one of man's/woman's greatest motivations or reasons to blog is to get connected to other people who share the same interests or at least sympathizes with you. And blogging is fun. You get to experience things you never ACTUALLY experienced, or go to place you've NEVER really been to. Blogging is one of internet's greatest creations. HAHA

    What's up with the comment above by Anonymous? It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked, and I've got no clue what that's all about.

      Delete
  4. Hey, caterpillar!

    I don't know if you will remember me or not. I used to have a blog called The Silver Lining that I got rid of probably about a year and a half ago. Well, decided to get back into blog world and started a new blog, a poetry blog, called One Line at a Time. I am now following your blog again, and hope you will check out mine as well :)

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....