Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where Is She?

Dear friends,

It's a fact that I haven't been around since a long time now...life has changed a lot since the time I started with this blog....at the beginning, there was a girl who wanted to write, who dreamed of having a book published some day and who thought her optimism and sense of humor will help her overcome most of the obstacles and worries...that feels like a long long time ago.

Right now, that girl is still reeling from the shock the death of a very dear relative delivered, is mourning over the death of her pet squirrel and is stressed and drained out completely, from work and otherwise. 

And the only thing that girl wants to tell you, the reader, right now is...Thank You! Thank you for stopping by, Thank you for being supportive, Thank you for just being around. 

The girl will return, she knows that in her heart, but she would not be able to tell you when, even if she wanted to. Hopefully, it won't take long. 

Until then, hugs and love
Cat

12 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are grieving Cat. But you stay on my blogroll and will, because it is always, always nice to see you.

    Hugs and good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SkippyMom: Thank you so much.....*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear from you. I hope things get better for you soon. We miss you but most important is that we understand. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're here :-))) Wishing you peace and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are here...waiting for whatever you have to write...be kind to yourself...hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good to see you here again. Sorry that you are grieving at the moment. Take however long it takes and we will all still be waiting for you when you return. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to see a post from you. so sorry for your losses.

    take how ever long you need. we'll still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything will be oky and I will be waiting for you when you return:)

    more love

    sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry for your losses... I hope you'll come back soon, we're not going anywhere.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popped in to say I hope you are okay. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally know about taking some time away. We'll leave the light on for you. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....