Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Potpourri: Love

For a long time now, I have wanted to do this post...which is sharing with you images, posts, articles, poems and other stuff I learn while browsing through different web pages. But today...today, I woke up and decided that the need to share what I learn with you was too big to be contained any more and so, here I present, Friday Potpourri...a conglomeration of poems, images, quotes, thoughts, reviews, jokes...anything and everything that has caught my attention presented without any particular rule or order.

And today, what I present to you is a poem by a Sufi poet, Jalaluddin Rumi, which says...



Happy Friday, everyone!


Cat

10 comments:

  1. Very succinct. I find writing very frustrating sometimes when a particular thought/image can't seem to be put into words. I suppose there are just some things which refuse to be captured in concrete terms - they just exist in the heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To this old guy it kind of deep and lovely at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cat. Lovely to see you today! What a beautiful poem about love. So romantic. I loved it! Have a lovely weekend, and I shall look forward to more of your Friday Potpourri's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is lovely! tomorrow is our anniversary and i've got a post ready for 12:01 AM. love the verse you've got here. hehehe - i wish i'd found it to put in the anniversary post.

    good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so beautiful. And the picture to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "All we need is Love!".........kt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....