Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday Ponderings: Where Would You Stop?

Hello everyone....nope, I'm not back...nope, I don't know when I will be back...and yep, I know it's Monday already...!!! 


Okay, now that we've agreed on all that points, I will proceed. Things are crazy here, and sometimes it takes quite an effort to try and stay aloof, and also, more importantly positive. There's been a lot of travelling, a bit of arguing, a lot of laughs, a bit of frown too...but I think it'll all turn out right in the end and that thought helps me stay okay. 


Now, when all these things worry me, just to get away from all of it, I kind of get my brain to rewind to a different time period....hey, I'm not talking about flying cars and dinosaurs over here, just the times I've had more fun than worries...my favorite thoughts are always around the time I was in college...it is fun to think about all those fun things I've done with my friends, the laughs, the merrymaking and the carefree life of a teenager. And it's quite surprising for the reserved and cautious me in present to look at the daredevil, outgoing me in the past. And sometimes, I wish I stayed there for a bit longer, till everything just fixed itself. 


So my question for you, dear friends, is this: If you had a chance to rewind through your life and pause at one point...mind you, just one point, where would it be? 


As you've seen, I've already told you my answer...so what's left for me to do is to wait anxiously to read through your answers...


So, until then...


Ciao


Me

8 comments:

  1. I'm right where you want to be, and I'm loving it! :D :D So yeah, I don't really want to rewind my life right now, but if I could freeze time right here, I would! :D :D
    Sorry I haven't been around in a while.. I've been rather wrapped up in my own little world.. :\ But then, I guess you know how college life is.. Loads and loads of free time on one day, and not a moment to spare on the next. :| :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would have to be anywhere in the Lancaster, PA area. When I am there I am at peace and totally enjoying myself. I miss it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to change anything but it would be fun to go back to my first date with Pooldad and relive the past [almost] two decades with him again. He is just a heck of a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea of yours there, to take your mind to a place where you were really happy! My life is pretty good right here and now, so I will stay with that, if that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would go back to a couple of weeks ago, when I went to see Tim McGraw, if I could and just stop time. It was the most amazing night of my life thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm, it would probably be when I was elementary school-aged, staying with my grandparents (both now deseaced) at their summer home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would go back and undo the pain I have caused others.

    Have a super week !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would go back to the last family holiday I had with my father when I was 15 years old. I would love to be able to relive it again, it was magical at the time even though I did not know then it would be the last one.

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....