Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday Ponderings: What Would You Do?

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend, and is safe, in you little corner of the world. I have been doing good and have been kept busy with a few assignments that came up recently which explains my extended absence. I intend to revive the blog starting this week and I am making this announcement hoping that I would at least keep my word if I tell you guys about it....because I've tried telling myself that I'll do it over the last few weeks and have continued to conveniently postpone it since I am way too lazy. 

And now that the announcement is over, here's the question for this Sunday....what would you do if you knew that the World would come to an end tomorrow night. There, that gives you 24 hours I believe...so my question to you is what would you do in these 24 hours which leads to the end of the World...

My answer....well, I think this time I'm going to pass on the answer right now...doesn't mean that I will not answer the question...I asked it after all...but just that I won't answer it now...

Hurry up, tell me, what would you do?
Looking forward to your answers...

Toodles

Me

10 comments:

  1. Make sure all my loved ones were with me so I can tell them all how much I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gather my family, call those I love who live far away (Pref Skype if it's working) and bury my little fireproof safe full of pics, mementos, and such just in case someone or something might find it one day. And, honestly, I might have a TEENSY little drink or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party time. Family, friends, good food, plenty of wine. Act outrageously and just have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to be with all my family and, like Bouncin'Barb above, tell them all how much I loved them and how much joy they had brought into my life, and we would all eat a lovely last meal together. That's what it's all about at the end of the day - family & friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too would try and assemble as many of my family as possible and as Mynx said have plenty of wine and good food. Love would be the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly have no idea, but it is a good question. You do come up with some good questions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Barb: A good idea, I say...

    @Li: :)

    @Mynx: That's indeed a good plan...

    @Asian Angel: Something I'd do as well, I guess...

    @Thisisme: I agree with you....it's family and friend that matters at the end of the day...

    @Odie: I like that theme a lot...

    @Happy Frog: Aww, thanks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably I'll fly back home....spend it with my family. I been away from them for almost 3 years and how much I miss them:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would probably make a will, write an "I don't want to live as a vegetable" document, and make notes as to where everything was. Then, I'd open a bottle of wine and sit on the couch with DH and the cat.

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....