Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Raining Awards......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Would you believe me if I said I was bestowed upon with two awards in a day's time...yep, that's right, I was bestowed upon with two awards last week...one by Random Something over at A Random Something and by Bothered at Things That Bother Me...Thanks a ton for the awards, both of you..hugs!

 Random Something awarded me with the Memetastic Award.



I had seen this award doing the rounds sometime and really liked the rules...which is to tell y'all 4 lies and one truth and the let you guys decide which one is the truth. Hmm...quite interesting...! But then since I am not a very creative liar, I really had no clue what to come up with....I've tried my best...so here goes:

1. I enjoy watching horror movies and reading horror stories and novels. When we have friends sleep over, we always stay up late, telling ghost stories and scaring each other....Aaaah, fun times!

2.When I was a kid, one day, as I was playing with my cousins, a stranger walked up to us and asked me if he could take a look at the  gold chain I was wearing. I gave it to him and resumed our games while he walked away with it safely deposited in his pocket.

3. I have always enjoyed  roller coaster rides. I enjoy the strange feeling in the pit of stomach just when the roller coaster takes the downward plunge.

4. I was always a nerd while back in school. And the reputation has still stuck with me.

5. Hmm...one more, one more, one more...I am the one person in my family who doesn't have spectacles. Somehow, I've managed to get by without one though my father have always worn specs, my sister had to get them while back in school, and my mother had to get specs for reading as well. 

Okay...now it's your turn to tell me which one of these is the truth...I guess...isn't that how it works?

Now to the second part of the award....the handing it over part...
I've chosen the following wonderful people to hand over the award...I'd like to see what would be the five facts they'll come up with....

1. Asian Angel at The Angel Diary

2. Chocoholic at Diabetic Thoughts

3. The Enigmatic Masked Blogger at The Blogger Formerly Known As

4. Bothered at Things That Bother Me

5. Jayne at Suburban Soliloquy

Hokay, now that we have got over with the first award, let's move to the second one...It's the Stylish Blogger Award....and here I throw some more kisses in the air...mwuaaah mwuaah mwuaah....!


I am skipping the sharing the seven random facts about myself because I did it earlier here.

So, I'm going to go on and hand over the award to 15 amazing bloggers who I insist, you must, must, must go visit. 

1. Katie at The Everyday Bird



4. Jimmy over at Jimmys Opinion

5. Raam Pyari at Blogging All The Way

6. Random Something at A Random Something

7. Jennifer at Here's To Life

8. Puppykisses at  Puppy Kisses

9. Katie at Out Of My Mind

10. The Restaurant Manager at The Restaurant Manager's Rants

11. Pencil Girl at Conquering The World

12. Suchismita at Out Of My Mind

13. Nari at Nari's Life

14. Kari Ann at Simply.Be

15. Happy Frog and I at Happy Frog And I

30 comments:

  1. First, CONGRATULATIONS! You totally deserved both of those awards, you always have such great posts. Second, I am going to say that #3, the roller coaster one is a lie. I was originally going to go with the first one, the haunted one, but who would make the first answer the lie?..... Oh no. Now I'm second guessing myself.

    Third-ly, thank you so much for awarding me the second one- but more, thanks for giving me all of these new bloggers to read! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards, you deserve these and many more in my opinion :)

    I am going to guess that you actually love roller coasters as I dont see you as a nerd nor losing a gold chain as a child.

    Thank you so much for the award I am honored to be included in the list of great bloggers you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your gold chain. Want me to hold it for you while you blog? No, really, I won't leave...aaaah, the innocence of youth.
    Congrats on your awards! You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! My very first, so I am honored to be among some great bloggers! Congrats on your awards Caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! I like this entry because I also have a whole bunch more people to follow now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, how do I get the award to show up on my page?

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the awards! totally deserving of them.

    i think the truth is the gold chain. somehow, i can see innocence in you enough for you to just hand it over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat - I haven't seen this award floating around, but Congratulations! And thank you for passing the same along to me. :)
    The lie. Hmmmm. I can't see you lying. Is the lie that there's really no lie? If I must, I'm going with No. 1. ????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll guess at the roller coaster as being the lie...and, yay, you for getting the awards, and passing them on, along with the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe congrats on your awards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will try the roller coaster as the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think number 1 is the truth, but then I never get anything right! LOL!! Many congratulations on your TWO Awards. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to 2 in one day. It's a special feeling isn't it? I'm going with #1 as being true. They're all good though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on both the awards!! You do deserve both of them. Your posts are always great fun to read... :D :D
    And I'm going to go with No. 02 being true, because it seems the least likely to be true.. :P
    And finally, thank you so, so, so, very much for passing on the second one to me.. It quite made my day! And also for all the new blogs for me to check out.. Thanks a ton! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think maybe...the horror movie one?? Cause I don't know why anyone in their right mind would like them, and you seem pretty sane on the whole...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for the awards! I'm guessing that the truth is... well, I'll go with #4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your awards, and thank you so much for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the award and I choose number (2) as the truth because to me, I find number two interesting and similar to something that happened to me when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  19. #4 is the lie. BTW...congrats on the award. And if you're interested I'd love for you to join my blog community @ bloggerdise.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just wanted to pop on over and say thanks for the sweet comments you always leave on my blog :) They make me happy!! Sorry I have been such a bad blog friend...I hope to improve my skills one day. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the 2nd one is true and d othrs are false.
    And Congratulations on getting d awards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the awards! I think you might have been a nerd. I'll guess that one is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Uhhhhh, I thoughtIi made a comment. did I forget to do the little word thingy again? If I did it was a Woo! Hoo! type comment!

    Anyway, I got your comment and my acceptance post will go up on the 9th.
    Thanks kt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your award! I'm going to be totally random and just ick #2 as the truth. lthough I hope it isn't because that would be such a sad story. :(
    I'm off to check out the other winners. Have a great day! - G

    ReplyDelete
  25. I posted before but it didn't take! Well done on your awards and thank you so much for thinking of me. I plan to do something a bit different on Sunday/Monday's post to 'earn' it. Lets see how it goes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the award!! sorry it took me so long to get over here!! Been on a little vacation! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your two awards! :)

    And thank you so much for passing the second one on to me! I feel very honored.

    I love how blogging brings people together and promotes an appreciation for the all the things we all need to say and all the people that want to hear them. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you, everyone, for the great comments and all the love...I am posting the truth in the next post....so check out what it is....got to say, a few did guess it right...:D

    ReplyDelete
  29. i think number 4 is the truth! is it?

    and congrats on the awards, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....