Friday, February 11, 2011

There Should Be Someone

There should be someone to tell you it's alright...

There should be someone to tell you it's not end of the world...

There should be someone to give you a silent hug...

There should be someone to sit with you when you bawl your eyes out...

There should be someone with a shoulder to lean on...

There should be someone to just listen when you vent your frustrations...

There should be someone to tell you you're good...

There should be someone to love you even when you don't...

There should be someone to help you dream...

There should be someone to help you live your dream...

There should be someone to wipe your tears...

There should be someone to  to push you to do you best...

There should be someone to correct you when wrong...

There should be someone to show you the right path...

There should be someone to hold your hand and walk by you...

There should be someone to laugh out loud with...

There should be someone who says "I've faith in you"...

 There should be someone who you can call 'yours'...

I wrote this when I was feeling quite low yesterday..there have been a few worries nagging me, which I have been trying to sweep under the carpet and look all breezy and sunny and be the girl with a skip n a hop.

Why I wrote this, I'd never understand...it looks like a random writing with no beginning and no end...Do I feel like redoing it...of course, I do! Am I going to, of course, I'm not...

Coz this is a part of my heart that I poured into this little babbling...which I dedicate first to Prince Charming because he, with his caring words made me think these thoughts and be thankful that I had him in my life...and then, to every one who has been this 'someone' for me at some point in my life...

Happy Friday, everyone!

Me

21 comments:

  1. Aww, little caterpillar, I hope you are more at peace today- hope that your worries have abated. In my house, there are many lumps under the carpet from the piles of worries I have tried to sweep under there. I know the poem was not intended as such, but again, this would make such a sweet picture book (chidren's or otherwise). Have a lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very perfectly written! i wouldn't change a word of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done and perfectly written

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written, love the post. We all need someone, at some point in our lives. I'm sure it will come for you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea.. i wish i have that someone..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you have Prince Charming to be there for you :) It was written perfectly because it was straight from the heart. <3 Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, and I agree that there doesn't have to be only one "someone".
    There can be many

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I wish I could come over there and give you a pep talk! Thank goodness Prince Charming is there, because something is amiss and you know it. Just take one day at a time, hold your head high, and snuggle up to that Prince of yours, 'cause he's there for you (well, and 'cause snuggling feels good). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope tings have eased slightly. I think everyone has felt this at some point, although it ts lovely to see it portrayed like this. I don't think I could find the words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those someones would be different people. If only there was someone who fulfilled all the someones in your life.
    Hope things are better now..

    ReplyDelete
  11. @A Cappelli: I am better now, thanks...and making it into a picture book sounds like such a nice idea...

    @Teresa: Thanks...

    @Becca: Thank you...

    @Doria: I sure hope it does

    @Maria: I understand...

    @She looks like a haddock: Thanks...I'm glad for Prince Charming as well...

    @Mynx: Yup....it can be so many people at times...

    @On my soapbox: Aww...thanks. Yep....snuggling is good...:)

    @light208: Things are fine now...

    @runawaybride: Yep...things are much better now...I hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad to see as I write this that in your comments you say you are feeling much better, that's good. I get so many highs and so many lows at the moment and I can completely understand how good it feels to write it all down. I hope you have a lovely Friday/weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very well written. I agree with all the points there. We all need to have someone like that in our life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cat, that was a good post and I loved the words that you had written there. I am so pleased that you have got your very own Prince Charming! I want that 'someone' in my life!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully written! I agree with what you've written and I'm happy that you're feeling better.

    I wish you a nice weekend, do whatever relaxes you and you'll fell much better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Nice, It sure feels good to have that someone just about the time you think you are all alone.

    Well written with your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad that you are feeling better. I am having a not-so-great-day today and your post made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Happy Frog: Thank you....I hope you are having a good weekend as well.

    @Raam Pyari: Yup...we all need that someone... :)

    @Thisisme: Thank you...you have a good weekend as well.

    @Starlight: Thanks, am feeling better. You have a good weekend too.

    @Jimmy: Thank you.

    @Asian Angel: I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you find someone that meets all the above...check and see if there's a sister for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you are doing better. Enjoyed the thoughts expressed in this post.

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....