Monday, December 6, 2010

Three Beautiful things: Dog Show, Korean Food and a Well spent Weekend

I haven't been updating the blog as frequently as I want to...no excuses apart from the regular one... yup, the power of procrastination! It has been a busy weekend and so, here's my three beautiful things for the day:

1. I went for the Dog Show held out here and got to see a bunch of absolutely cute dogs. I absolutely loooove dogs and so it was like I was in Dog Heaven or something.

2. My friend and I had been planning to go try out Korean food, which we did today. The food was yum and the whole experience was really nice.

3. The weekend was a well spent one where I got to spent time and have long conversations with a like minded friend of mine.

The only thing that's been nagging me is that it's the end of my weekend already. It's so unfair that the weekends get over so soon...

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like your weekend was a fun adventure. I agree, weekends are always far too short!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are always too short, but there's always another one coming. I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekends are never enough :( Glad u enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice weekend. I'm always counting down the days until my weekend starts. I'll be on vacation in a couple weeks that I'm totally counting down the days for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    @Sandy: I'm counting the days as well....wish there was a time machine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend. I love dogs too.. have two at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know how it feels about weekends! the working week seems so long but come restdays, it's sooo short! :( but you seem to have a nice weekend. happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Suchismita: I love dogs but can't have one coz I live in an apartment
    @Maria: So true...the week days are too long and weekends too short...so not fair... Already waiting for Friday

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....