Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reblogging: Girl Power, The Moon and the Prayers

I saw this post here and I thought it would be a good idea to re-blog it...It's for Jane as she's going through a difficult time...I think it's something I must do.  So here goes:
  • What if each night you look at the moon for, say, 15 seconds and send positive thoughts to Jane and to others who you know are going through harsh times?...  
  • What if you post this concept on your blog or speak to your friends?...
  • What if your followers blog this concept and speak to their friends?... 
  • What if hundreds of women look at the moon each night and send off their thoughts?
  • What if women needing support received these hundreds of thoughts?...
  • You see, we all have the same moon, don't we?..
  • Girl power. 
  • Can we do it? 15 seconds a day? Pay it forward?
  • I say we can. It can only help. It can connect us all. It can be global..
  • So what do you say?...
  • Start blogging the concept girls or make a pact with your friends 
So, I'll see you when the moon comes out tonight...

Signing off...

Me

12 comments:

  1. Nice idea, I like this - I'll be looking at the moon and thinking of Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for passing this on cat. It's a lovely idea, isn't it. I keep meaning to say, I hope you don't mind me calling you just cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that one too & it goy to me too. It needed to be posted again.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. caterpillar,
    Thanks so much for posting this. I will be thinking about and praying for Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll definitely love to be a part of this mission..may god heal all of them.
    ~~hugs~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louba: Thank you, thank you, thank you...

    @Thisisme: You can call me Cat...I like that...:)

    @Odie: Yep...it definitely needs to be reposted.

    @Christine: It's something all of us need to do, isn't it...pray for our fellow beings.

    @Aayushi: Thank you...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post. Years ago my Mom moved hundreds of miles from us. She said she would look at the moon because she knew we looked at the same moon. It was comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Barbara: I agree, it's comforting to know that there's one thing that all of us have to connect to one another...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although, as a man, I feel excluded...I like the concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for spreading the message about sweet Jane. I sure do hope that our good vibes reach her today.

    Blessings and best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Natasha: I believe all our prayers will help Jane for sure...

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....