Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Twit Twit Twitter...

I had been trying to stay away from Twitter for a long time now...Why? I don't know...but then, I decided to check it out and finally created a Twitter account... look at who's flapping the wings, clearing the throat, and trying to tweet....



And looking like there's a pebble stuck in throat! Me of course,...I've no clue...I've no clue what should be done and how this whole thing works and have been staring at the screen hoping for the blue bird to come alive and tell me what to do...(I know there's an FAQ page....but have I also told you how pathetically impatient I am?)

And if you want to find me on Twitter, please look to the right hand side of the page....that's the best I could do!

And how ironical is it that the caterpillar had to open account with a website that had a blue bird on the front page...hmm...I guess that accounts for the unexplained fear!!!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Twitter :) I'm already following you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck with the Twitter business. I am technologically challenged and am incapable of providing any assistance. All I can say is that I will pray the big mean bluebird doesn't eat the funny entertaining caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I was the only one who was technologically challenged....Thanks Nari... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caterpillar, it's quite easy I can explain you things if you want. Just ask, I don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Starlight: Sure will....thanks.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you going on Twitter? It is quite addictive isn't it! I haven't been on as much lately. I should go and tweet again soon I think!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Natasha.....Getting by on Twitter...I am trying to find my way around... :)

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....