Monday, November 1, 2010

Three Beautiful Things...Rain, chat and a cute chap

It's Monday.... I'm back home and back to office (sniff sniff) and Monday Blues are raging high... So high that I co-ordinated my office wear to look blue enough....


The marathon travelling has left me fatigued and so I'm going to cheat and do this post inspired by this blog. I assumed that this would make Monday at work a bit less dreary as well...


So then, here are the three beautiful things for today:


1. Rains...I like rain...I don't like the muddy, murky and slushy part of it but then, the rains put me into a nostalgic mood. I like to gaze into the rain and remain lost in thoughts, and today the opportunity presented itself...It was raining, the sky was overcast, it was a little chilly and it was the perfect day to laze around...in the car and which I did....coz we were travelling back from home...but then, like everything good, it had to end and I had to get myself back to work.

2. I had a real nice chat with a friend I was travelling with (while it wasn't raining)...it ranged over a lot of subjects starting from politics, politicians and corruption (look at that, the words just go hand in hand with each other), movies, favorite actors, books....to put it in a nutshell, it was nice...and interesting...and fun.

3. Reminiscing about my 3 year old nephew's words of wisdom. He's a cute chap and I believe, has got a sense of humor. He comes up with quips and one liners effortlessly and keep us engaged thoroughly. It's nice to flip through his conversations randomly coz we always come up with something which would put a smile on our face...

So here it is, my very first 3BT post...man, it was harder than I thought it would be..but then, I've nailed it....yayy!!!

So, what's your 3BT for the day???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....