Sunday, November 28, 2010

Three Beautiful things: Visiting Sister, Home Cooking and Laughs

Okay, it was good day spent with my in laws and here's the three beautiful things for the day:

1. I met my sister on my way home, because she stays somewhere close to my home town, and it was a nice feeling. It almost felt like old times when I had to push her out of bed...The time spent with her was too short and left me wishing I had more time...but then, I'm glad I met her...

2. My mom-in-law is an amazing cook, and the simplest of dishes made taste like heaven...well it should, when you cannot manage to cook to save your life. She had prepared our favorites for lunch and it was....gastronomic heaven.

3. We had a family dinner at one of Prince Charming's uncle's house and the whole time there was spent joking around and laughing...I get along well with his cousins, and it was fun to get together with them and didn't leave till it was really late.

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANichols...so far it has been good....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had an awesome weekend. Hope that the rest of the Sunday will be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a great day. Good for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, it was indeed a good day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a wonderful day!:)i know how nice it feels to be reunited with your sister/s. you're lucky your sis lives nearby, mine lives miles and miles away. and about the pictures i posted on my blog.. i finally had the narrative written so you'll figure where it was.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratitude is such a beautiful thing.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. With a positive attitude, many days can be good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup....it has been a good weekend...thanks everyone... :)

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....