Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mid Week Crisis

Dear God,

The week so far has not been quite too well... There seems to be issues coming up one after the other, and right about now, I'm tired....I'm absolutely tired...

My laptop from work has crashed....again....well, technically speaking, it's not crashed this time, it's something with the motherboard...so they say...I don't understand any of it...the only thing I know is that all those projects I was working on, all the stuff I had saved...is gone!!! It's gone and I have no clue how to get it back...It's frustrating when it keeps happening time and again, but seems like there isn't much I can do about it...All I can do is system hopping until I get a laptop fixed up for me...

I've ended up with a sprained back...I really have no idea how I managed to do that but then it's painful all the same...as I told one of my friends, if it gets any worse, every time I bend and get up, I would hear my back creaking. But guess what, that's still not got me off the Blogger...so I guess it'd be okay to call me "Bloggadict" !!!

The insomniac in me is up and about....and is having a jolly good time, from the look of it...I cannot manage to sleep....and tossing and turning isn't an option, so all I can do is lie down on my back and look at the ceiling...got to say...very entertaining!!! At the end of very long two days, I'd like to get some shut eye but doesn't seem like that's going to happen any time soon. 

Thank you for hearing me out...

The very Frustrated Me


 

6 comments:

  1. :( hope you're feeling better. Would be kind of helpful if insominica brains could flot off and have a party somewhere to let you get on with sleeping - I wish mine would find something more exciting to do that waking me up then making me worry about rubbish for hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Louba....well, I sure hope I'll feel better once I wake up from sleep....which has been evading me...I'm ready to parcel my brain off for a vacation to some place if only it'd let me sleep....I hope you get some quality sleep and a relaxed mind..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... A crashing laptop is not funny or productive. They should just give you a new laptop. I used to keep track of how many hours I spent not working because of broken equipment. Eventually they gave me working equipment so I got busy again. I never really had insomnia but I do get bouts of sleeplessness which I solve by writing down whatever that is keeping me up to get it off my mind and I am able to sleep again. Hope the insomnia goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hey AA, writing down the thoughts seem to be a good idea..I should try that...and as to laptop, I know they have ordered for a new laptop...I just need to wait till I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote for getting some of those glow-in-the dark star stickers and someone to put them on your ceiling for you so you can pick out the constellations while you're lying there awake...!

    :)

    (seriously, though--i hope your back feels better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ANichols: Back feels slightly better...thanks, the stickers are a good idea...who wouldn't like some in-house star gazing... :)

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....