Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Day in a Nut Shell

Okay, I don't think I have it in me to actually write a detailed post today...It doesn't help that my personal laptop is acting up and so I have to use my work laptop which fits the definition of "Antique"... so then, I thought that I'd sum up my day through pictures...


So this is what happened when I went back home yesterday:



Not the one to be cowed down by the insolence of a piece of machinery, this is what I chose to do:


I don't remember when, but I fell asleep with the book tucked in safe with me...or so, my Prince Charming told me:

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep... in spite of trying hard...


When I finally realized that I couldn't get any sleep in spite of all the tossing and turning, this is what I chose to do:






And by the time I was ready to sleep......


And...here I am....


I thought this would help me...


But then, after innumerable cups.....I am...still....


Waiting for the day to get over so that I can go back home and crash...


So yeah, that's been my Wednesday in a nut shell...

Before I sign off, here are two questions I have for you....

1. If I was the director of City of Angels, Nicholas Cage wouldn't have been my first choice for the character of an Angel. He did an amazing portrayal of the role but as I said, he wouldn't have been my first choice. My choice would have been either him...


him...


or him...


Who would be your first choice....???

And the second question....How did your day go???

Tell me, coz I'm all ears.....So then, until tomorrow....Toodles...

Me.


10 comments:

  1. Answers to your questions:

    1. I would choose Leo but I'm responding based on appearances.

    2. My day started a few hours ago and I haven't been extremely productive. Blogged, attempting to make a Vietnamese noodle soup for the first time, took a jog for about 40 minutes, and walked the dogs for about an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey AA....Vietnamese noodle soup sounds so yummy....tell me how it was... I see that your day has been much better than mine....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's say my noodle soup didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped. I'm disappointed but I'm not giving up. Maybe I should stick with the Chinese food instead...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh....I'm sure it will be better next time.I never get a recipe right the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first choice would be Leonardo. I love him and he's a great actor!

    My Wednesday was great I wrote about it in my blog: http://crazythaughts.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright...seems like Leonardo is the first choice for everyone... nice...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait, i go for Jude Law coz he's such a hottie! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote's for Jude Law as well..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jude Law for me as well!! Funny post!

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....