Tuesday, November 9, 2010

100 words post - Memories

My first attempt at a 100 words blog. I say....it's not as easy as it looks. I was inspired to do this post based on Starlight's post here. Here's the final thing:

It is raining and I thought about you. I remembered that it’s your birthday...I wondered if you’d be thinking about me......

Rain was something that bound us together. We welcomed the smell of first rain, the wetness and cold, even the gloom and darkness it brought along…We had walked together in rain, stolen kisses in rain, held each other and watched it pour…It had rained when I met you last…the rain drops had hidden my tears when you told me there was some one else…

I stand in the rain now, hoping that rain drops would wash my pain away.

5 comments:

  1. Intrigued to know the full story now! Lovely post, I moved from smiling to feeling the twinge of my own lost loves in a single line. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first 100 word blog, it's just perfect... sad but beautiful! I like this stile of writing very much.
    And I hope that the rain washed your pain away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Louba and Starlight....
    @Starlight:sometimes, rain can be very therepautic.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it can be therapeutic :) Though I don't like it very much (I wrote about my hating the rain in one of my blogs), so I'm a lot happier if I can get my "rain therapy" while I'm in my apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol....rain therapy while in apartment....just the way I like it as well..... :)

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....