Tuesday, November 23, 2010

100 words blog: Shades of Blue


The first time the color attracted me was when I peered up at the sky as a six year old.

 The morning sky was strewn with white cotton-like clouds. The sky was light…and bright, as any six year old’s mind would be when she tried to find shapes in clouds. 

From then on, the color has been a part of my life…color of my life…robin’s egg blue on bright days, the sunny moments of my life, turquoise blue, on days of retrospection.

And deepest blue, when mind takes a downward spiral  and chooses to be alone…     

2 comments:

  1. Good work! I know how tough it is to write a 100 words blog and you've done a great job. It's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Starlight: Thank you...it is quite difficult.

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....