Friday, October 29, 2010

What're you wearin today???

The definition of Attitude as per the dictionary is: "manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person or thing; tendency or orientation, esp. of the mind: a negative attitude; group attitudes"

The word has been used and abused these days....I hear someone tell me that "She's got an attitude", their expression telling me it's nothing good...I had always thought attitude was how you felt about someone or something but then since last few years, I also know that it's a way of telling that someone is snobbish, arrogant, off handed perhaps...but then, isn't that an attitude problem, rather than an Attitude... I'd call attitude a word used to describe who you, and how you choose to handle your life....

And on that note, here's my question....what's the attitude you're wearing today?

Here's what I am wearing today...

I Like it Like That - Myspace Quote Graphics


That's right....I am what I am, and I don't care what you want me to be...that's my attitude for the day!

Tell me, all the amazingly awesome people out there, what's your attitude for the day?....in a single word...or in more than a word...in a sentence or more than a sentence....I'd love to know.... 

On that note...

signing off...

Me....

Oh, and BTW, Happy Friday, people.... Cheers!

N.B:When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long.  ~Author Unknown... 

so, keep smiling!

6 comments:

  1. :) love this. Today I am openminded, optimistic, hopeful and determined. Actually - I am tired, a bit grumpy and a bit dissappointed in someone but your post made me remember that how is feel is about the attitude I adopt so I'm opting for the first version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy.....thats good news..... I understand how you must have felt coz I had one of those days myself....yesterday....So then, thats what we are today...optimistic, hopeful and determined...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. With each passing day I am discouraged that things will eventually work out in the end. Maybe hopeless is a better word to describe it. It probably doesn't help that I am a pessimist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angel.... you know what....been there, gone through that....and realized that it only gave me sleepless nights....so then, believe that it's all gonna be alright....it will be fine....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel, me too....and I realised that the things I worried about being the worst things that could ever happen - they happened - and when they did I got by with alot of help and support from my friends. Friends and reality taught me to be kind to myself and be thankful for all the little things - its those that help you find a way through everything that life throws your way. Sending you happy vibes over the net :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah....Angel, I am sending some happy vibes of my own tooo...... be happy, happy, happeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....