Sunday, October 31, 2010

Six Word Sunday

Inspired by Sharon's post here, I am doing a Six Word Sunday...

So then here are the six words...back home, real busy, loving it.... 

Addendum: Thank you to all those wonderfully nice people for having visited my blog, taken time to read through the entries, commenting on them and deciding it would be worthwhile to follow this blog.

The reason for having dropped of the radar: I have been busy attending a function at my Prince Charming's place back home and will be back on by Tuesday....right now, I am getting this post out while taking a break from carrying real cute babies around  and stepping around toddlers who think running around while screaming is a great idea.... :) (Oh, the simple pleasures of childhood.......sigh!). So apologies for the lack of eloquence.....

I am enjoying the rush, the relatives and the general feel of it.... so bear with me for trying to talk my way out.....

Happy Sunday everyone...

Signing off

Caterpillar

6 comments:

  1. :) love this - inspired to do my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you're still enjoying your sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I did enjoy my Sunday.... but the Monday blues are hard to shake off.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired me to write Six Word Sunday, thanks :)
    And it seems to me that your Monday isn't bad as well :) Enjoy the rest of your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Starlight....I'm trying to get through the Monday...it's goin alright...

    ReplyDelete

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....