Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RIP Paul

I  read ten minutes back that our beloved Paul passed away...

 Don't tell me you don't know Paul...oh c'mon, you got to know him... Paul... Paul the Octopus....Paul the Octopus whose claim to faim was the unerring predictions of the football World Cup results .... well, he died... or so this report says...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/off-the-field/Paul-the-psychic-World-Cup-octopus-dead-Aquarium/articleshow/6815179.cms

I am really, really upset....and I have my own doubts that this was a conspired murder by all those gamblers who lost sorely due to Paul's predictions.

Well, whatever said and done, he is no more... so, RIP Paul.... (sniff, sniff)

An Ardent Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....