Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh Dear God!

Dear God,

I tried searching through a couple of blogs using the "Next Blog" button on top left hand side of the page... a harmless enough curiosity to see who else was out there... And I came across family blogs with pictures of cute babies and pretty mommies, the pictures of family reunions, happy family pictures and grandkids' vacation pictures uploaded and  craft blogs which told how to make candles, cross stitched patterns and puppets...I am surprised how my blog ended up in these categories...I am not a mom (though I'd like to be one some day...and the pictures and entries are tempting me way too much) and I couldn't stitch or craft to save my life...

I am feeling very, very insecure now.... sniff, sniff....

The Non-Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....