Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's real quiet

Dear God,

It's been a week now, and it's real quiet. I can't believe life could alter so much in the span of seven days. I am still numb, the shock setting in gradually, like coldness creeping in... I am still wondering if I am awake or if it's all just a bad dream...

In a week, I've lost two people in my life, two pieces from the jigsaw puzzle I call my life. One a friend, one family, but both valued a lot...I'll never see them again and the thought hurts me a lot... I know I am supposed to move on, and here I am , trying to do just that... I laugh, I joke, but then every day, there comes the moment when I pause to think about them both...and then my mind halts in the tracks. The thoughts keep going back to "Why did they go?" and "What could I've done?"... I pull my mind back and tread on, knowing deep down, that this is life, and it moves on.

Rest in peace, both of you, wherever you are.

It's been a week now, and it's real quiet.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....