Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How I ended up here!

Hello readers....


I had no intention of starting another blog because it has been proved beyond doubt that I can never, ever remain committed to any interest for more than a few days and see it to its end...The statement "Jack of all trades, master of none" was coined keeping me in mind for sure... and I have a blog in tumblr with the same name anyways: http://musingnconfessions.tumblr.com/
I was just trying to check if this blog address was available on Blogger, n while clicking away on the Continue button, little did I fathom that I'd end up with two blogs in place of one... when I couldnt muster up enough earnestness to update one blog. Dear me!!!
But then, whatever's done is done....so then, better get on board and try and be a bit more of a responsible blogger this time around....
Oh God, I cant get this humming n my head turned off...."two blogs to update.....two blogs to update....two blogs to update.....", it's getting louder.....eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....