Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ground Rules

Am back!!!

Alright... no drum rolls, no spot lights, but that's alright...coz I am back...

Just in case if any one out there was wondering where I had vanished to...I had gone back home, and it was good, as always. There was lots of stuff to do which also means that there wasn’t any time whatsoever to relax, but then when you're home, you're home and that's all that matters. While on my trip back, I decided to lay some ground rules to use in my blog the following is the list I came up with, which is not extensive:

1. I have planned NOT to name anyone Mr. A, B or C coz its plain boring. So, instead I am going to call them a name each based on characters from books, cartoons, movies or fairy tales. So then, you will see frequent references to Prince Charming (mine of course!), Mr.Spock (One of my best friends),Winnie the Pooh (my sister and best friend rolled into one), Jiminy Cricket (a very wise younger friend), Pocahontas (a colleague/friend of mine who tends to go red in the face when she gets angry), Yogi Bear,Dennis the Menace and Olive Oyl (all colleagues of mine) and Big B (for my boss of course). There are many more names to be shared, but then since  can already hear the faint crack of patience snapping, I decided to cut the list short.


2. I want to (Note:i said I want to, NOT I would!) write an entry every day though I am not too sure of the success, what with me having skipped 3 days already from the day I promised I would make an entry regularly.


3. I will try not to make it a ranting blog, which again, I cannot be too sure of because…well, I like to rant…I am a pro when it comes to ranting…umm, and worrying…!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You love me, You hate me, You can't stand me? Go on and tell me...drop me a line....